Monday, June 18, 2007


This is my first attempt at using Casteline, which was both fun and frustrating for me. It took me about one third the amount of time one of my colored polymer clay sculptures takes (maybe a total of 6 hours for this one) . It was an improv piece from the beginning - also unlike my polymer clay work where I have to plan everything meticulously from the start - I figured since I'm just using one color of clay I might as well just make it up as i went. I couldn't resist using some of my home made polymer clay eyes on this one tho - it needed that sorta glazed over - wonky eyed look for the character.


madison said...

show me how you do the polymer clay sometime. please!! this is madi, by the way; i was sorry to miss you today; i recognized your eyes on your blog; you do beautiful work!

Scarlet Verdeja said...

dude nice job... it looks alittle more rough than your other works but it is REALLY good!! i like ehe designs you do and how fast you do them. you have a lot of talent man!!